Continuous improvement is our goal here at Hellpellet Intl.
So here's a list for next year's ride.
- Buy and use a Camelback We had planned to stop 4 times, but ended up stopping 10 times to get water and Gatorade
- Train on more hilly courses
- Gain higher levels of endurance
- Take peyote at mile 30. Hell, we're in the desert, right? Redose at mile 80. That should pretty much cover us.
- Finish in less than 8 hours.
- Don't forget to take Kewyson's cell phone number. Sorry we didn't hook up in Tucson.
- Don't get 2 flat tires on the course. That plus 10 other stops = way too much course time.
- Take lots of photos. Most of the time it's about the journey, not about the finish.